Master of Science in Nursing
Lamar University offers an online Master of Science in Nursing degree that prepares you to take a lead role in the future of health care either as a nurse educator or in a nursing administration role.
These highly respected, ACEN-accredited graduate nursing programs focus on patient outcomes and evidence-based care models. We offer them in a convenient, affordable format online that allows you to develop and enhance your health care leadership abilities while you continue to excel in your current role.
MSN - Nursing Education
The MSN in Nursing Education prepares you to develop the next generation of outstanding nurses. You'll learn:
- Core knowledge and teaching methodologies that will prepare your students to deliver quality care in a rapidly changing health care landscape
- Strategies for designing and implementing challenging and effective learning objectives and curricula
- Advanced instructional methods that enable you to create an engaging and active learning environment
MSN - Nursing Administration
The online MSN in Nursing Administration prepares you to take on upper-management and leadership roles in a variety of health care settings. In this degree program you will:
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to assume more of a primary care role as health care reform creates greater demand for access to quality care.*
- Gain expertise in strategic management, resource management and creating a safe, supportive and inclusive practice environment
- Learn effective strategies for assessing and improving the quality and cost-effectiveness of care delivery
Tuition and Fees*
eTuition: $318 per credit hour
Required Fee: $40 per credit hour
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Regents or the Texas State Legislature.