Master of Education in Education Administration
The Master of Education in Educational Administration degree is designed to prepare you for professional careers in school leadership. This degree and certification prepares you for:
- organizational leadership and decision-making
- the design and implementation of instruction for student achievement
- management of the organization and its operations
- human resource development
- building parent involvement and community support
*Lamar Graduate Education Programs do not permit students to take coursework for transient credit.
Want to complete this online degree, but need more information?