Master of Education in Education Administration
- organizational leadership and decision-making
- the design and implementation of instruction for student achievement
- management of the organization and its operations
- human resource development
- building parent involvement and community suppor
- A baccalaureate degree is required.
- GPA and GRE scores are a major consideration for admission.
- You must meet graduate college requirements and be accepted by the department graduate committee.
*Lamar Graduate Education Programs do not permit students to take coursework for transient credit.
Tuition and Fees*
eTuition: $705 per 3-hour course
Required Fee: $120 per 3-hour course
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Regents or the Texas State Legislature.
Want to complete this online degree, but need more information?