Graduate Application Instructions
- Follow the link below to the Apply Texas Application for Admission website.
- Create a username and password to log in to the online application. Please record this information so that you can easily save and access your application. Once you have completed the application, you will be given an application ID number that you must save as this will be the reference to all your application materials.
- Choose to create a new graduate application
- Choose Lamar University as your target university
- Choose application type: Graduate U.S.
- Choose a semester of entry:
- Choose a program from this list
- MBA in Criminal Justice Management
- MBA in Enterprise Resource Planning
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- MBA in Organizational Management
- Master of Education in Education Administration
- Master of Education in Teacher Leadership
- Master of Education in Education Technology Leadership
- Master of Education in Digital Learning and Leading
- Master of Education in School Counseling
- Master of Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Masters in Public Health
- Master of Engineering Management
- Accelerated Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Professional Preparation Program for Principal Certification
- Professional Preparation Program for Superintendent Certification
- Professional Preparation Program - Certificate in Counseling and Development
- Save each page of the application as you complete it.
- Be sure to answer the custom questions that appear at the end of the application. These questions are specific to your program, and ensure the timely processing of your application.
- Once you have completed your information you must first save your completed application and then submit.
Print these instructions before you proceed to the Apply Texas Application