Application Information 2016
High school juniors and seniors who seek to participate in the LU Online Dual Credit program must first submit an application to Lamar University.
Print these instructions or keep this window open as you proceed to the Apply Texas Application.
- Go to the Apply Texas Application for Admission website at www.applytexas.org.
- Create a username and password to log in to the online application. Please record this information so that you can easily save and access your application. Once you have completed the application, you will be given an Application ID Number that you must save, as this will be the reference to all your application materials.
- Choose to Start a New Blank Application.
- Choose to create a new 4 year university admissions application.
- Choose Lamar University as your Target University.
- Choose application type: Freshman
- Choose a semester of entry:
|May-July Choose Summer|
|August-December Choose Fall|
|January-April Choose Spring|
8. Choose your First Choice School: Undergraduate Leave Second Choice School blank.
9.Choose your major.
High School Co-Enrollment (Choosing the wrong major could delay the processing of your application)
10. Save each page of the application as you complete it.
11. Be sure to answer the custom question that appears at the end of the application. Once you have completed your information you must first save your completed application and then submit.
12. High school dual credit applicants are not required to pay the $25 application fee. Please select the check or money order option before submitting your application. You do not need to send a check or money order for the application fee.
13. Once you have completed your information your must first save your completed application and then click submit. Failure to do so will prevent your application from being transmitted to Lamar University.